Friday, 21 October 2016

Lingerie Longings

It's a Friday, so it's time for a bit of lusting before frivolity; probably involving a glass of something (or 2) & a good dose of boardgames thrown in to the mix with my moon child of a friend & housemate, we shall see, but in the mean time let's lust!

For most people who know me one of my favourite guilty pleasures is that of matching undies, I love lingerie, whether they get shared & seen by another or not, it's like I start the day with something just for me & I love it. So I thought I'd allow today to purely be a bit of a lingerie longings session . . . chances are come pay day I will be having a bit of a spending moment on some of these items.

So let's jump off to ASOS first (always a place for my spending).


Glamorous Lace & Stripe Band Set, Free People Hold The Line Set, Ann Summers Sadie Set & Ann Summers Willa Set in black (also comes in other colours, yes also lusting after them).


Bluebella Esme Set, Ultimo Taylor Lace Set, ASOS Sky Satin & Lace Set, Ann Summers Celia Set & Pimkie Lace Set.


ASOS Serina Eyelash Set (in black, the red is also stunning), ASOS Delta Embroidered Set (in blue, also a beautiful girlie blush one), ASOS Emma Lace Set & Lepel London Sophia Set. 

Okay next stop, Topshop, also do cute sets & I'm all about the sets (in less going bra free - which thanks to being small chested is a luxury I can totally indulge in & then it's all about cute knickers)



Geo Lace Balcony Bra & Thong, Pretty Lace Crop Bralet & Thong & Non-padded Peony Bra & Knickers.



Doreanna TriangleBra & Brazilian Knickers - Mustard & Pink Versions, Floral Lace Triangle Bra & Mini Knickers & Strappy Lace Underwire Bra & Knickers.


Geomesh Triangle Bra & Thong, Lace Triangle Bra & Brazilian Knickers & Triangle Bra & Thong. 

I might end it here otherwise I will never stop, but there is some of the lingerie I am currently lusting after, what are you lusting after? Do you indulge in pretty undies just for you, irrespective of if someone else gets to see them? 



No comments:

Post a Comment