Friday, 28 October 2016

Birthday Wish List

from weheartit.com



A week tomorrow I turn 31, an age that doesn't exactly fill me with excitement, but one I hope in whatever way will be a good one. So coveting Friday moment, it's a wish list based around birthday's, my birthday wish list.

The issue with have with that is that I hate asking for things outright especially if they are pricey, but at the same time if they are not excessively pricey as you age you tend to get them for yourself. . . aw the dilemmas of ageing, but if I was asking, or thinking about things I would really love to receive, experience or get a week from tomorrow this would be some of them.

So standards with me that will always go down well;

* ASOS/Topshop/Etsy/Not On The High Street/Similar vouchers

* Flowers, Succulents & Cacti

* Something made with love or seen because somehow it reminded someone of me

* Niece time/cuddles

* A good day with fantastic company, ample cuddles, laughter & just love filled

And if I was wish listing? I guess the below . . .

These perfumes;

Valentino Valentina, Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb, ChloƩ Femme

These books;


The Secret Lives of Colour, Event, The Little Book of Hygge


How To Hygge, Crystal Healing & The Human Energy Field, Rumi Selected Poems, Fahrenheit 451


These recipe books;

Eat Beautiful, Gather, The Rawsome Vegan Cookbook


Whole Bowls, Simple, Salad Samurai, Green Kitchen Smoothies

These kitchen bits;

Raclette Set, Slate mat set with coasters, Whole fruit/veg juicer.

These boardgames;

Backgammon, Articulate, Mancala

But mostly?

Good company, people who 'get me' & let me be me, the promise of a year of who knows what up ahead, cuddles, a kiss or two will always go down well & just simple pleasures that create memories.




No comments:

Post a Comment